Australia - English - Department of Health (Therapeutic Goods Administration)
Summary for ARTG Entry:
Link Orthopaedics Australia Pty Ltd - LINK BiMobile Cup Liner, UHMWPE - Constrained polyethylene
ARTG entry for
Medical Device Included Class III
Link Orthopaedics Australia Pty Ltd
7/ 84 Poinciana Avenue,Tewantin, QLD, 4565
ARTG Start Date
Medical Device Class III
- The inclusion of the kind of device in the ARTG is subject to compliance with all conditions placed or imposed on the ARTG entry. Refer Part 4-5,
Division 2 (Conditions) of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and Part 5, Division 5.2 (Conditions) of the Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations
2002 for relevant information.
- Breaching conditions of the inclusion related to the device of the kind may lead to suspension or cancellation of the ARTG entry; may be a criminal
offence; and civil penalties may apply.
Waldemar Link GmbH & Co KG
Hamburg, , 22339
1. LINK BiMobile Cup Liner, UHMWPE - Constrained polyethylene acetabular liner
Single Device Product
44362 Constrained polyethylene acetabular liner
Self-centering polyethylene acetabular liner promotes even wear patterns and enhances dislocation
resistance and are suitable for use with CoCrMo heads
Polyethylene acetabular liner of the Link BiMobile Cup Dual Mobility System for the treatment of
mobility-limiting diseases, fractures or defects which cannot be treated by conservative or osteosynthetic
· Primary and secondary coxarthrosis
· Necrosis of the femoral head
· Femoral neck fractures
· Revision after implant loosening
· Acetabular dysplasia
Diameter (mm) Head 28
Diameter (mm) 42 - 70
Diameter (mm) Head 22
© Commonwealth of Australia.This work is copyright.You are not permitted to re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the material without obtaining prior
written approval from the Commonwealth.Further details can be found at http://www.tga.gov.au/about/website-copyright.htm.
Page 1 of
Produced at 02.11.2019 at 06:56:43 AEDT
This is not an ARTG Certificate document.
The onus is on the reader to verify the current accuracy of the information on the document subsequent to the date shown.
Visit www.tga.gov.au for contact information