Summary for ARTG Entry:
Zimmer Pty Ltd - Zimmer® Unicompartmental Knee System, Tibial Component, Precoat - Uncoated knee
tibia prosthesis, metallic
ARTG entry for
Medical Device Included Class III
Zimmer Biomet Pty Ltd
Locked Bag 1310,FRENCHS FOREST, NSW, 2086
ARTG Start Date
Medical Device Class III
- The inclusion of the kind of device in the ARTG is subject to compliance with all conditions placed or imposed on the ARTG entry. Refer Part 4-5,
Division 2 (Conditions) of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and Part 5, Division 5.2 (Conditions) of the Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations
2002 for relevant information.
- Breaching conditions of the inclusion related to the device of the kind may lead to suspension or cancellation of the ARTG entry; may be a criminal
offence; and civil penalties may apply.
1800 West Center Street
WARSAW, INDIANA, 46580
United States Of America
1. Zimmer® Unicompartmental Knee System, Tibial Component, Precoat - Uncoated knee tibia prosthesis,
Single Device Product
32832 Uncoated knee tibia prosthesis, metallic
Designed for the surface reconstruction of individual tibial condyles and made from Zimaloy®
Cobalt-Chromium-Molybdenum Alloy. They are indicated for cemented use only.
Non porous Tibial baseplate component of the Zimmer® Unicompartmental Knee System prosthesis
indicated for patients with:
- Painful and/or disabling knee joints due to osteoarthritis or traumatic arthritis.
- Previous tibial condyle or plateau fractures with loss of anatomy or function.
- Varus or valgus deformities.
- Revision of previous arthroplasty procedures.
Shape Right Medial/Left Lateral
Shape Left Medial/Right Lateral
No Specific Conditions included on Record
© Commonwealth of Australia.This work is copyright.You are not permitted to re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the material without obtaining prior
written approval from the Commonwealth.Further details can be found at http://www.tga.gov.au/about/website-copyright.htm.
Page 1 of
Produced at 10.11.2017 at 05:02:56 AEDT
This is not an ARTG Certificate document.
The onus is on the reader to verify the current accuracy of the information on the document subsequent to the date shown.
Visit www.tga.gov.au for contact information