Summary for ARTG Entry:
Stryker Australia Pty Ltd - SERIES 7000 TIBIA TRAY - Uncoated knee tibia prosthesis, metallic
ARTG entry for
Medical Device Included Class III
Stryker Australia Pty Ltd
PO Box 970,ARTARMON, NSW, 1570
ARTG Start Date
Medical Device Class III
- The inclusion of the kind of device in the ARTG is subject to compliance with all conditions placed or imposed on the ARTG entry. Refer Part 4-5,
Division 2 (Conditions) of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and Part 5, Division 5.2 (Conditions) of the Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations
2002 for relevant information.
- Breaching conditions of the inclusion related to the device of the kind may lead to suspension or cancellation of the ARTG entry; may be a criminal
offence; and civil penalties may apply.
Howmedica Osteonics Corporation
325 Corporate Drive
Mahwah, New Jersey, 07430
United States Of America
1. Uncoated knee tibia prosthesis, metallic
Single Device Product
32832 Uncoated knee tibia prosthesis, metallic
A sterile implantable Tibial Tray/ Baseplate, designed to house a Cruciate Retaining or Posteriorly
Stabilised Tibial Insert that articulates with an artificial Femoral Component of the Series 7000 Total Knee
Arthroplasty (TKA) System. A waffle design, no screw holes, keel and with the option for an extension
stem to be attached, when required. Intended for use with cement. Made of Cobalt Chrome.
A non articulating component of a reconstructive knee system that connects with a tibial insert that
articulates with a femoral knee component. Indications
· Painful, disabling joint disease of the knee resulting from: degenerative arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or
· Post-traumatic loss of knee joint configuration and function.
· Moderate varus, valgus, or flexion deformity in which the ligamentous structures can be returned to
adequate function and stability.
· Revision of previous unsuccessful knee replacement or other procedure.
Thickness M/L 61mm - 88mm
Thickness A/P 40mm - 58mm
Model number (see guidance docs) 7115003 -
Size 3 - 13
Length (mm) Stem 30mm - 40mm
No Specific Conditions included on Record
© Commonwealth of Australia.This work is copyright.You are not permitted to re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the material without obtaining prior
written approval from the Commonwealth.Further details can be found at http://www.tga.gov.au/about/website-copyright.htm.
Page 1 of
Produced at 10.11.2017 at 12:29:03 AEDT
This is not an ARTG Certificate document.
The onus is on the reader to verify the current accuracy of the information on the document subsequent to the date shown.
Visit www.tga.gov.au for contact information