Summary for ARTG Entry:
Swisse Ultiboost Magnesium 300 mg
ARTG entry for
Swisse Wellness Pty Ltd
111 Cambridge Street,Collingwood, VIC, 3066
ARTG Start Date
1. Swisse Ultiboost Magnesium 300 mg
Single Medicine Product
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner (or words to that effect).
The recommended daily dose of this medicine contains [state quantity and units] of sodium (or words to that effect).
- Magnesium levels may be lower in women with PMS.
- Magnesium helps the body to metabolise carbohydrates and fats. Magnesium helps the body metabolise food into energy.
- Magnesium is involved in the production of cellular energy/may assist with/helps support cellular energy production.
- Magnesium helps support/assist/maintain healthy muscle function.
- Magnesium helps support/maintain general health and wellbeing.
- Magnesium helps support/maintain a healthy nervous system/nervous system support.
- Inadequate dietary intake of magnesium and lifestyle factors such as alcohol consumption may contribute to reduced magnesium levels.
- Adequate levels of magnesium contribute to/help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system/help support/assist heart health/assists a healthy
- Magnesium plays a structural role in bones, it is also required for the transport of calcium across cell membranes.
Magnesium supports muscle relaxation by competitively binding to receptor sites normally reserved for calcium, which is the mineral that causes muscles
A depletion of Magnesium, due to low dietary intake, may lead to muscle cramps and spasms/Magnesium supplementation may provide support for
muscle cramps and spasms when dietary intake of magnesium is low
Calcium and magnesium work together to cause the contraction and relaxation of muscles.
Magnesium supplementation may provide support for muscle cramps and spasms when dietary intake of magnesium is low/ Increased calcium and a
depletion of magnesium, due to low dietary intake, may lead to muscle cramps.
Additional Product information
Pack Size/Poison information
1. Formulation 1
Route of Administration
magnesium carbonate hydrate
© Commonwealth of Australia.This work is copyright.You are not permitted to re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the material without obtaining prior
written approval from the Commonwealth.Further details can be found at http://www.tga.gov.au/about/website-copyright.htm.
Page 1 of
Produced at 26.11.2017 at 12:13:31 AEDT
This is not an ARTG Certificate document.
The onus is on the reader to verify the current accuracy of the information on the document subsequent to the date shown.
Visit www.tga.gov.au for contact information