Summary for ARTG Entry:
Zimmer Pty Ltd - Ringloc Arcom acetabular liner 10 degree - Non-constrained polyethylene acetabular liner
ARTG entry for
Medical Device Included Class III
Zimmer Biomet Pty Ltd
Locked Bag 1310,FRENCHS FOREST, NSW, 2086
ARTG Start Date
Medical Device Class III
- The inclusion of the kind of device in the ARTG is subject to compliance with all conditions placed or imposed on the ARTG entry. Refer Part 4-5,
Division 2 (Conditions) of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and Part 5, Division 5.2 (Conditions) of the Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations
2002 for relevant information.
- Breaching conditions of the inclusion related to the device of the kind may lead to suspension or cancellation of the ARTG entry; may be a criminal
offence; and civil penalties may apply.
56 East Bell Drive
Warsaw, IN, 46581
United States Of America
1. Ringloc Arcom acetabular liner 10 degree - Non-constrained polyethylene acetabular liner
Single Device Product
43168 Non-constrained polyethylene acetabular liner
The Ringloc Arcom acetabular liner is used with a Ringloc acetabular shell and is made of UHMWPE. A
groove around the outer periphery of the liner is intended to engage with a floating metal ring located in
the periphery of the metal shell component, providing a liner locking mechanism.
The Ringloc Arcom UHMWPE 10 degree acetabular liner is intended for both primary and revision
applications for the following indications:
1. Noninflammatory degenerative joint disease including osteoarthritis and avascular necrosis.
2. Rheumatoid arthritis.
3. Correction of functional deformity.
4. Treatment of non-union, femoral neck fracture, and trochanteric fractures of the proximal femur with
head involvement, unmanageable using other techniques.
5. Revision procedures where other treatment or devices have failed.
Diameter (mm) 28-32
No Specific Conditions included on Record
© Commonwealth of Australia.This work is copyright.You are not permitted to re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the material without obtaining prior
written approval from the Commonwealth.Further details can be found at http://www.tga.gov.au/about/website-copyright.htm.
Page 1 of
Produced at 10.11.2017 at 12:51:39 AEDT
This is not an ARTG Certificate document.
The onus is on the reader to verify the current accuracy of the information on the document subsequent to the date shown.
Visit www.tga.gov.au for contact information