- Trade name:
- POTTIE'S LAXATIVE DRENCH FOR HORSES
- Pharmaceutical form:
- ORAL SOLUTION/SUSPENSION
- Veterinary Medicine
- Medicine type:
- Allopathic drug
- Manufactured by:
- SYKES VET
- for healthcare professionals:
- The information leaflet for this product is not currently available, you can send a request to our customer service and we will notify you as soon as we are able to obtain it.
- Available in:
- Therapeutic group:
- HORSE | HORSE - YEARLING | COLT | DONKEY | ENDURANCE HORSE | FILLY | FOAL | GELDING | HIGH PERFORMANCE HORSES | HORSE - YEAR OLD
- Therapeutic area:
- Therapeutic indications:
- LAXATIVE, PURGATIVE OR LUBRICANT | APPETITE | BLOATED | BOWELS | CONSTIPATION | CONSTITUTION | DIURETIC | HAIRBALL REMOVAL | IMPACTION | INDIGESTION | INGESTED HAIR | LAXATIVES | LUBRICANTS | PRE-OPERATIVE | PURGATIVE | RUMENAL ATONY | RUMENAL STIMULANT
- Product summary:
- A mild laxative for horses.
- Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA)
- Authorization status:
- Registered and available
- Authorization number:
- Authorization date:
Patient Information leaflet: composition, indications, side effects, dosage, interactions, adverse reactions, pregnancy, lactation
Label fur 500mL Bottle (Inunediate Container) -
Shake Well Before Use
Ammonium Carbonate Sol 77mLIL
Extract Gentian 17mLIL
Yearling or Pony
The drench should he given hy
with a drenching bit
precautions to avoid inhalation
be rested 48 hours after drenching.
of; a registered Veterinary Surgeon
A Mild Laxative for Horses
- Access to this document is only available to registered users.
Published on: Mon, 27 Aug 2018 00:00:00 +0200
In accordance with Article 6 of Regulation (EC) No 396/2005, the applicant BASF SE submitted a request to the competent national authority in France to modify the existing maximum residue levels (MRL) for the active substance prohexadione in linseeds, poppy seeds, sunflower seeds, rape seeds, mustard seeds and gold of pleasure seeds. The data submitted in support of the request were found to be sufficient to derive MRL proposals for all oilseeds under consid...
Europe - EFSA - European Food Safety Authority
There are no news related to this product.