Summary for ARTG Entry:
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd T/A Depuy Australia - Delta CTA Lateralised Humeral Cup - Reverse
ARTG entry for
Medical Device Included Class III
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd t/a DePuy Synthes
PO Box 134,NORTH RYDE, NSW, 2113
ARTG Start Date
Medical Device Class III
- The inclusion of the kind of device in the ARTG is subject to compliance with all conditions placed or imposed on the ARTG entry. Refer Part 4-5,
Division 2 (Conditions) of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and Part 5, Division 5.2 (Conditions) of the Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations
2002 for relevant information.
- Breaching conditions of the inclusion related to the device of the kind may lead to suspension or cancellation of the ARTG entry; may be a criminal
offence; and civil penalties may apply.
Depuy France SAS
7 Allee Irene Joliot Curie
SAINT PRIEST, CEDEX, 69801
1. Delta CTA Lateralised Humeral Cup - Reverse shoulder prosthesis
Single Device Product
33711 Reverse shoulder prosthesis
The Delta CTA Lateralised Humeral Cup is made out of Ultra Height Molecular Weight Polyethylene
(UHMWPE) and articulates with the glenosphere during reverse shoulder arthroplasty.
The Delta CTA Lateralised Humeral Cup is one component of the Delta CTA Reverse Shoulder Prosthesis
and is for use in total shoulder arthroplasty for patients with non-functional rotator cuffs. The Delta CTA
Reverse Shoulder Prosthesis is indicated for use in:
· Grossly rotator cuff deficient joint with severe arthropathy or a previous failed joint replacement with a
grossly rotator cuff deficient joint.
· The patient's joint must be anatomically and structurally suited to receive the selected implant, and a
functional Deltoid muscle is necessary to use the device.
The Delta CTA Reverse Shoulder System is indicated for the treatment of glenohumeral arthritis when it is
associated with irreparable rotator cuff damage and where conventional total shoulder arthroplasty may
not be fully effective in restoring joint stability with an adequate range of movement
Diameter (mm) 36-42
Height (mm) +3 to +9
No Specific Conditions included on Record
© Commonwealth of Australia.This work is copyright.You are not permitted to re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the material without obtaining prior
written approval from the Commonwealth.Further details can be found at http://www.tga.gov.au/about/website-copyright.htm.
Page 1 of
Produced at 02.12.2017 at 04:23:41 AEDT
This is not an ARTG Certificate document.
The onus is on the reader to verify the current accuracy of the information on the document subsequent to the date shown.
Visit www.tga.gov.au for contact information