- Trade name:
- BUTALONE GRANULES ANALGESIC & ANTI-INFLAMMATORY
- Pharmaceutical form:
- ORAL GRANULES, PELLETS
- Units in package:
- Veterinary Medicine
- Medicine type:
- Allopathic drug
- Manufactured by:
- APEX LABORATORIES
- Available in:
- Therapeutic group:
- HORSE | COLT | DONKEY | ENDURANCE HORSE | FILLY | FOAL | GELDING | HIGH PERFORMANCE HORSES | HORSES AT STUD | MARE | PACER | POL
- Therapeutic indications:
- ANALGESIC | ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AGENT | ANTIPYRETIC | BONE SORENESS | BRUISING | BURSITIS | COLIC | INFLAMMATORY RHEUMATIC ARTHRIT | JOINT DISEASE | LIGAMENT SPRAINS | MUSCLE RELAXANT | MUSCLE SORENESS | OSTEOARTHRITIS | PLATELET ACTIVITY | RHEUMATISM | SEDATIVE | SPASMOLYTIC | SPRAINS | STRAINS | TENDON SPRAINS | TRAUMATIC SWELLING
- Product summary:
- As an analgesic and anti-inflammatory in the treatment of musculoskeletal disorders in horses.
- Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA)
- Authorization status:
- Registered and available
- Authorization number:
- Authorization date:
Patient Information leaflet: composition, indications, side effects, dosage, interactions, adverse reactions, pregnancy, lactation
- Access to this document is only available to registered users.
Shearer’s Foods, LLC of Massillon, OH is recalling Food Lion brand 7.75 ounce packages of Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Chips because they may contain undeclared milk. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product.
The recalled Dill Pickle Flavored Potato Chips were distributed to Food Lion stores in NC, SC, GA, PA, KY, VA, TN, DE, MD, and WV between Dec 1st, 2017 and July 19, 2018.
FDA - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
There are no news related to this product.