Summary for ARTG Entry:
Boston Scientific Pty Ltd - AUTOGEN CRT-D Model G179 - Defibrillator, implantable, automatic
ARTG entry for
Medical Device Included AIMD
Boston Scientific Pty Ltd
PO Box 332,BOTANY, NSW, 1455
ARTG Start Date
Medical Device AIMD
- The inclusion of the kind of device in the ARTG is subject to compliance with all conditions placed or imposed on the ARTG entry. Refer Part 4-5,
Division 2 (Conditions) of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and Part 5, Division 5.2 (Conditions) of the Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations
2002 for relevant information.
- Breaching conditions of the inclusion related to the device of the kind may lead to suspension or cancellation of the ARTG entry; may be a criminal
offence; and civil penalties may apply.
Boston Scientific Corporation
4100 Hamline Avenue North
Saint Paul, MN, 55112
United States Of America
1. AUTOGEN CRT-D Model G179 - Defibrillator, implantable, automatic
Medical device system
35852 Defibrillator, implantable, automatic
CRT-Ds provide ventricular antitachycardia pacing and ventricular defibrillation for automated treatment of
life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias through a range of low- and high-energy shocks using a biphasic
waveform and choice of multiple shock vectors.
Boston Scientific Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy Defibrillators (CRT-Ds) are indicated for patients
with heart failure who receive stable optimal pharmacologic therapy (OPT) for heart failure and who meet
any one of the following classifications:
· Moderate to severe heart failure (NYHA Class III-IV) with EF ? 35% and QRS duration ? 120 ms
· Left bundle branch block (LBBB) with QRS duration ? 130 ms, EF ? 30%, and mild (NYHA Class II)
ischemic or nonischemic heart failure or asymptomatic (NYHA Class I) ischemic heart failure
Boston Scientific CRT-Ds are also intended to provide ventricular antitachycardia pacing and ventricular
defibrillation for automated treatment of life-threatening ventricular arrhythmias.
Nil variant (as 1 device) N/A
No Specific Conditions included on Record
© Commonwealth of Australia.This work is copyright.You are not permitted to re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the material without obtaining prior
written approval from the Commonwealth.Further details can be found at http://www.tga.gov.au/about/website-copyright.htm.
Page 1 of
Produced at 23.11.2017 at 12:24:50 AEDT
This is not an ARTG Certificate document.
The onus is on the reader to verify the current accuracy of the information on the document subsequent to the date shown.
Visit www.tga.gov.au for contact information