- Trade name:
- AGSPRAY DIE-IT 800 WETTABLE POWDER DIURON HERBICIDE
- Medicine type:
- Allopathic drug
- Available in:
- Therapeutic group:
- ASPARAGUS | DRAINAGE DITCH | IRRIGATION CHANNEL | CANAL | DIRECT SEEDED | ESTABLISHED IN BEDS | GULLY | TAIL DRAINS
- Therapeutic area:
- Therapeutic indications:
- ANNUAL WEED - SEEDLING | TOTAL WEED CONTROL | SUPPRESSION OF WEEDS GENERAL | YOUNG
- Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority (APVMA)
- Authorization status:
- Authorization number:
Patient Information leaflet: composition, indications, side effects, dosage, interactions, adverse reactions, pregnancy, lactation
- Access to this document is only available to registered users.
Gaia Ethnobotanical, LLC., is voluntarily recalling all kratom (mitragyna speciosa) powder products, with Lot No.: 0102031800 it manufactured, processed, packed, and/or held, between March 18, 2018 to March 30, 2018 to the consumer level. The products have been found by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (“FDA”) via sample testing and finding to have salmonella contamination. In lieu of such FDA findings the company has implemented standard operating procedures and sterilization processes in accordanc...
FDA - U.S. Food and Drug Administration
There are no news related to this product.