Summary for ARTG Entry:
MicroPort Orthopedics Pty Ltd- ADVANCE® Posterior Stabilized Nonporous CoCr Femoral Knee
Components - Posterior-stabilized total knee prosthesis
ARTG entry for
Medical Device Included Class III
MicroPort Orthopedics Pty Ltd
PO Box 6052,Frenchs Forest, NSW, 1640
ARTG Start Date
Medical Device Class III
- The inclusion of the kind of device in the ARTG is subject to compliance with all conditions placed or imposed on the ARTG entry. Refer Part 4-5,
Division 2 (Conditions) of the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 and Part 5, Division 5.2 (Conditions) of the Therapeutic Goods (Medical Devices) Regulations
2002 for relevant information.
- Breaching conditions of the inclusion related to the device of the kind may lead to suspension or cancellation of the ARTG entry; may be a criminal
offence; and civil penalties may apply.
MicroPort Orthopedics Inc
5677 Airline Road
Arlington, TN, 38002
United States Of America
1. ADVANCE® Posterior Stabilized Nonporous CoCr Femoral Knee Components - Posterior-stabilized total
Single Device Product
33665 Posterior-stabilized total knee prosthesis
This device is a posterior stabilized nonporous CoCr knee femoral component used to replace the distal
femur of a knee joint in skeletally mature patients. It is designed to articulate with UHMWPE tibial inserts
and, if required, UHMWPE patellar prosthetic components of the knee joint.
Wright Total Knee Systems are indicated for use in knee arthroplasty in skeletally mature patients with the
1) noninflammatory degenerative joint disease including osteoarthritis, traumatic arthritis, or avascular
2) inflammatory degenerative joint disease including rheumatoid arthritis;
3) correction of functional deformity;
4) revision procedures where other treatments or devices have failed; and treatment of fractures that are
unmanageable using other techniques.
No Specific Conditions included on Record
© Commonwealth of Australia.This work is copyright.You are not permitted to re-transmit, distribute or commercialise the material without obtaining prior
written approval from the Commonwealth.Further details can be found at http://www.tga.gov.au/about/website-copyright.htm.
Page 1 of
Produced at 10.11.2017 at 04:27:40 AEDT
This is not an ARTG Certificate document.
The onus is on the reader to verify the current accuracy of the information on the document subsequent to the date shown.
Visit www.tga.gov.au for contact information