Egypt - English - EDA (Egyptian Drug Authority)
16/09/2015 15:29 - VISTAlink folder 1491679 - Page 1/2
100 g solution contains:
Thyme fluid extract (1:2-3) 5.0 g
(Phenolic compound calculated as thymol NLT 0.03%)
Primula root fluid extract (1:2-2.5) 2.5 g
(Primulic acid NLT 0.25%)
Dietary supplement in case of cough.
1 teaspoonful 3 times daily or as directed by physician.
Children (4 years and above):
according to age, ½ to one teaspoonful, 2-3 times daily.
Bronchicum Elixir should be taken in doses distributed over the day at regular intervals. The
duration of administration depends on the therapeutic necessity and is not limited to time.
Precautions and warnings
- Shake well before use.
- Avoid use in pregnancy.
- May affect individuals with urinary tract or gastrointestinal inflammation.
- Used with caution in individuals with thyroid disorders.
- Spacing between doses NLT 4 hours.
- The duration of continuous treatment should not exceed 7 days.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Bronchicum Elixir is not to be taken in known hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients.
Carton box contains brown glass bottle of 100ml solution and an inner leaflet.
Store at temperature not exceeding 30° C in a dry place.
Dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Produced by SANOFI ٍEgypt s.a.e.
Under license of A. Nattermann & Cie GmbH – Germany one of sanofi-aventis companies.
This insert was last approved in September 2014
Brand name: Bronchicum Elixir
Artwork type: Leaflet
Version number (Revision): S7
Bar code: 1242
SAP identification no.: E043321
Designer: M Zaki
Dimensions: 300 x 200 mm
Logo version: A1
Minimum point size of text: 8 Pt.
Bronchicum® Elixir S